Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Finished Product


Here it is! The finished "Jeff's Angels" Truth be told, I'm putting this image on a few t-shirts for my friends in time for Christmas. I really think they're going to like it. I never imagined it would come out this good but I am very pleased at the overall image. I was originally going to paint this on each shirt by hand but I figure an iron on transfer would work out just as good, if not better. Still, very excited.
In other creative news, I've been working a lot with baked goods lately. I've managed to make turkey cupcakes for Thanksgiving and a golf course (including sand traps) for my dad's birthday. I've been just buzzing with creative energy these days so expect to see some more outrageous ideas by the end of this year! Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment